7. Sınıf Kök-e İngilizce 5. Ünite Sayfa 74 Cevapları
1. Look at the photos of the films. Which film is...?
(1) a. an action film?
(5) b. a fantasy film?
(3) c. a science fiction film?
(2) d. a love story?
(4) e. a horr or film?
2. Listen to Brenda and Jason talking about famous films in the world. What types of films do they like?
Jason likes action films and Brenda likes love stories.
3. Listen again and write the name of the correct film
1. Its director is Christopher Nolan. The Dark Knight
2. It’s one of Shakespeare’s famous plays. Roma and Juliet
3. There’s the book of that film with the same name. Hunger Games.
4. It's about the adventures of some people in a fantastic world. The Lord of the Rings. The Fellowship of the Ring
5. It’s a horror movie. Scream.
7. Sınıf Kök-e İngilizce 5. Ünite Sayfa 75 Cevapları
Flip the coin and move ahead. Use the words under the pictures and make sentences using 'prefer'.
7. Sınıf Kök-e İngilizce 5. Ünite Sayfa 76 Cevapları
Choose two types of TV programmes that you frequently watch. Prepare a poster and give information about them. Present it to the class.
Now it is time to do the activities in Let's Practise More on pages 163-165.
7. Sınıf Kök-e İngilizce 5. Ünite Sayfa 77 Cevapları
1. Complete the sentences using the words in the box. There is one extra word.
1. Didem is so smart. She understands and learns everything quickly.
2. Patrick is plump. He should stop eating too much junk food.
3. My best friend is more outgoing than me; she has got a lot of friends.
4. Lee is a selfish person. He doesn’t like sharing and he only cares for himself.
5. Emma is very punctual. She always comes to class on time.
2. Put the words into the correct order to make sentences. Use the correct form of the verbs.
1. outdoor activities / not like / My sister / . / My sister doesn't like outdoor activities.
2. you / how often / jogging / in the park / go / ? / How often do you go jogging in the park?
3. wake up / in the mornings / early / My father / always / . / My father always wake up early in the mornings.
4. play / I / at weekends / football / usually /. / I usually play football at weekends.
5. swimming / three times a week / My mother / go / . / My mother goes swimming three times a week.
3. Listen to the biography of famous scientist 5-8 Alexander Graham Bell and complete the sentences.
1. Alexander Graham Bell was born in Edingburgh, Scotland in 1847.
2. He moved to London to live with his grandwather.
3. He was a brilliand person and he had a very interesting life.
4. He invented the telephone in 1876.
5. He won the award, the French Volta Prize and died in 1922.
7. Sınıf Kök-e İngilizce 5. Ünite Sayfa 78 Cevapları
4. Read the text and complete the sentences.
1. Many animals can become extinct because poeble hunt them for differend reasons.
2. We shouldn’t hunt to protect wildlife.
3. Global warming causes animal extinction.
4. We should change our lifestyles to protect our world.
5. We shouldn’t waste energy and water to protect our world.
5. Think of your likes/dislikes, hobbies, favourite TV programmes, etc. Write about your preferences.
7. Sınıf Kök-e İngilizce 5. Ünite Sayfa 163 Cevapları
1. Read the definitions and write the words in the puzzle.
1. This programme gives information about diﬀerent things (e.g. wildlife, nature, history, etc.). DOCUMENTARY
2. You learn information about everything in your country and the world in this programme. NEWS
3. You answer questions in this programme and you win money or prizes. QUIZ SHOW
4. Survivor and America’s Got Talent are examples to this type of programme. REALITY SHOW
5. It is a drama. You can watch it in the daytime. It has got the same characters and a continuing story. SOAP OPERA
6. It is a situation comedy and a humorous TV programme. It tells the everyday life of the characters. SITCOM
7. You can see celebrities in this programme. You watch discussions or interviews with the celebrities. TALK SHOW
7. Sınıf Kök-e İngilizce 5. Ünite Sayfa 164 Cevapları
3. Look at the chart and complete the sentences. Use the adjectives in the box. Then, listen to the conversation again and check your answers.
1. John prefers watching quiz shows because they are very interesting .He doesn’t like talk shows.
2. Carrie prefers sitcoms because they are funny . She doesn’t like soap operas because they are very boring .
3. Elizabeth likes watching TV series and she thinks horror stories are amazing .
4. Sam prefers reality show because they are crazy. He doesn’t like because they aren’t fun.
7. Sınıf Kök-e İngilizce 5. Ünite Sayfa 165 Cevapları
6. Read the text about Karen and answer the questions.
- She prefers watching movies
- She watsched Alice Through the Looking Glass last night.
- James Bobin is the director of the movie
- Alice (Mia Wasikowska) returned to the magical world of Underland but she was unhappy because the Mad Hatter (Johnny Depp) was in danger. She got help from her friends and she travelled in time to help the Mad Hatter.
- Yes, she does.
7. Put the verbs in the correct form and make sentences about yourself.
1. I watched TV last night.
2. I went to the cinema at the weekend.
3. I watched a reality show on TV yesterday.
4. I saw the news yesterday.
5. I played computer games yesterday. I didn’t watch TV.
6. I read books last night.
7. I do my homework after school.
8. I listen to music on radio on my way to school.